For Individual, Family and Group Accounts
18 years to below 60 years old
1st Priority - Legal Spouse
from 18 years to 60 years old;
- Eldest to youngest child 90 days to not over 21 years
old; single and unemployed.
For SINGLE Employees
1st Priority - Father up to below 60 years
2nd Priority - Mother up to below
60 years old;
3rd Priority -
Brothers/Sisters 90 days to not over 21 years old; single
- Rates are inclusive of dental (for principal and
dependents) and financial assistance (for principal only).
- Age limit requirement for financial assistance is 18
years old and not more than 60 years old.
- Coverage is P25, 000 if death is due to natural causes
and P25, 000 if death is due to accident.
- Age eligibility for adult enrollee is not more than 60
- Enrollee must be a PHILHEALTH member.
- Application form
- 1 copy of any government valid ID with signature and
date of birth (For minor: Copy of his/her Birth
Pre-existing coverage shall start after 12 months of
continuous membership, upon approval of application.
2nd year - covered up to 50% of MCB (aggregate limit);
3rd year - covered up to 100% of MCB ,(per illness per
However, for kidney and gall stones medical
cases, coverage shall be up to 75% of MCB (aggregate limit);
No coverage for dreaded diseases and conditons except for
cases acquired during the effectivityof membership. 4th and
succeeding years - covered up to 100% of MCB (per illness
per year) for all medical cases.
Rates are EVAT-inclusive. A one time processing fee of Php 250.00 will be charged per enrollee.